Vitamins And The Great Benefits You Get From It
In order for the body to perform a lot of important purpose, it will need vitamins. But there are a lot of people that are not aware on the many benefits that they will be able to get from vitamins. That is the reason why this article will provide you with a list of the five super benefits that vitamins can provide to your body.
1. Healthy Vision – if you want to have a healthy vision, you should consider taking Vitamin A and vitamin B2. You might be facing a number of health conditions with your vision if you do not take in enough of these vitamins. The worst case is that you might get the medical condition which is known as the night blindness where you will not be able to see in the dark if you have a deficiency in these vitamins.
2. Health growth – the vitamins that would contribute in the production of new cells are the number of B-complex vitamins. You will also need the vitamins B9 and B12 for the creation of the RNA or ribonucleic acid and DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid for the body. RNA and DNA are both important factors in the creation of new cells because they contain the important genetic details with the instructions needed for the creation. A person will have a great chance of developing some growth issues if he or she has a deficiency in these vitamins.
3. Wound healing – in order for you to heal your wounds properly, you will need to have vitamins K, vitamin B5, and vitamin C. There are now a lot of studies that show how vitamin B5 can contribute to the proper healing of a wound. While vitamin C will help in the creation of the connective tissue collagen that is needed to heal any type of wound. And if you want to have a proper clotting of your blood, then take in enough amounts of vitamin K. You will have a problem of properly healing your wounds if you have a deficiency on these vitamins.
3. Strong bones – taking in the right amount of vitamin A and vitamin D will help your body get stronger and healthier bones. If you fail to get the right amount of these vitamins, then you will have great chance of developing some bone related health conditions such as rickets that will make your bones swell and fracture, and osteoporosis which will reduce the density of your bones.
5. Strong immune system – you can have a stronger immune system with the right amount of vitamin B-complex intake. Vitamin C also provides some help on the body to produce white blood cells that will fight infections and viruses.